- How do I return an item to new look?
- Can I return an item to new look without a receipt?
- Can I return items after 28 days?
- Can you return an online order in store?
- How do I return an order?
- Can I return an item to a different store?
- What do I do if I lost my receipt?
- Can you return clothes with tags but no receipt?
- Can I return an item without the tag?
Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post or in store by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the item(s).
Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Sale items purchased in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or credit note only.
How do I return an item to new look?
Can I return sale items?
- Yes you can!
- For sale items purchased online these can be fully refunded by post or in-store by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- For sale items purchased in-store, you can return them within 14 days of purchase, with a valid receipt for an exchange or refund to a New Look credit note.
Can I return an item to new look without a receipt?
Yes you can.
If your item is in new, unworn condition, with the tags still attached, you can return it to store. Without a receipt you will be offered a credit note (for use in-store) or an exchange, at the last/current selling price of the item.
Can I return items after 28 days?
You can return any unworn items (in their original condition) within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund. This doesn’t affect your rights to return faulty items. Return your parcel using your preferred method. Please be aware that we don’t offer free returns.
Can you return an online order in store?
There is usually a 30-day return guarantee on any new purchase you have made at an online store. This means that you have to return the merchandise within 30 days of receiving it. Most online stores will also only accept returns of un-used and unopened items.
How do I return an order?
Suggested clip 28 seconds
How to return an item – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I return an item to a different store?
In many cases, the store will specify that your merchandise can only be returned to the purchase location before you make your transaction. As long as you have your receipt, stores will refund you the full purchase price of any eligible item, including the sales tax, even if you bought that item in a different state.
What do I do if I lost my receipt?
5 Tricks for Returning Gifts When You Lost the Receipt
- Do Some Research. Before you do anything else, you should do your homework and make sure you’re keenly aware of the store’s return policy.
- Bring in Evidence.
- Be Nice.
- Ask to Speak to a Manager.
- Return Items as Soon as Possible.
Can you return clothes with tags but no receipt?
Receipt requirements: You may receive a refund even if you don’t have a receipt. Limits and Exceptions: You can return clothes without the price tags, but the original garment label sewn into the clothes must still be attached.
Can I return an item without the tag?
In particular, this means the item(s) must not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered and that any labels or tags are still intact. To take advantage of our returns guarantee, simply return the item in its original packaging to us in good condition within 14 days of receipt.