The ABT’s two top-paid dancers earned $158,772 and $188,157 in 2016, according to the Form 990 the company filed with the IRS, but Copeland wasn’t one of them.
A rough guess would put her salary somewhere between $100,000 and $158,000.
Is Misty Copeland rich?
Misty Copeland Net Worth: Misty Copeland is an American ballet dancer who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Misty Copeland was born in Kansas City, Missouri in September 1982. Copeland dances for American Ballet Theatre. She became the first African-American soloist for ABT in two decades and the third overall.
How much do prima ballerinas get paid?
The median salary for ballet dancers is $30,007 annually in a range that spans $20,604 to $58,723 in 2018. Houston Ballet dancer salaries average $62,973 per year. First-year corps de ballet members at the Boston Ballet company earned $1,262.53 per week in 2018.
Who is the highest paid ballerina?
Who are the 5 richest Ballet Dancers?
- Nina Ananiashvili – $30,000 per performance. Nina Ananiashvili is a Georgian ballerina and the current artistic director of the State Ballet of Georgia.
- Sylvie Guillem – $850,000 + per year.
- Benjamin Millepied – $900,000 net worth.
- Rudolf Nureyev – $7.9 Million*
- Mikhail Baryshnikov – $45 Million.
Did Misty Copeland go to college?
San Pedro High School