Which is the easiest classical dance?
Bharatanatyam also spelt Bharathanatyam, is a Classical dance form of South India, said to be originated in Thanjavoor of Tamil Nadu.
What is the best dance style for beginners?
The Best Ballroom Dances For Beginners
- Paso Doble – The Paso Doble is the easiest ballroom dance to learn with its two basic steps.
- The Waltz – The Waltz is a slow and smooth dance which allows partners to glide across the dance floor.
- The Cha-Cha – The Cha-Cha has a Latin flare to it, and almost everyone is familiar with the “one, two, cha cha cha” phrase.
Which classical dance is best?
Eight Forms of Famous Indian Classical Dance
- Bharatanatyam – Tamil Nadu. Bharata Natyam is considered to the oldest form of dance and mother of all other style of classical dance in India.
- Kathak – Uttar Pradesh.
- Kathakali – Kerala.
- Kuchipudi – Andhra Pradesh.
- Manipuri – Manipur.
- Odissi – Orissa.
- Sattriya – Assam.
- Mohiniyattam – Kerala.
Which dance form is better Kathak or Bharatanatyam?
Bharatanatyam is quite rigid (though it also depends on the style) when compared to Kathak which has more freedom for movement, along with heavy and intricate footwork and chakkars(turns). Kathak became popular during the reign of the Mughals (art of story telling by ‘Kathakas’ to a kathak repertoire in courts) .